View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 07:00 (Ref:4002363)   #110
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Maserati's electric MC20 will be a tri-motor, 700bhp+ supercar

'Sciarretta admitted that because of the electric powertrain and the additional stiffness required to accommodate it, the electric MC20 will be between 80kg to 100kg heavier than the petrol car (itself weighing under 1,500kg).

“Of course, we expect the driving behaviour between the battery-electric MC20 and the combustion-engined car to be a little bit different,” Sciarretta said, “but we are confident that we can compensate the performance losses that we have due to the weight, thanks to torque vectoring.'

Slightly heavier, yes, but it’ll do 0-62mph in two seconds.