View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2020, 06:47 (Ref:4011743)   #115
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Hummer EV

https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev

Im sure we will hear a lot more about it, but first impression it looks the business to me!

Crabwalk!
Some pictures below - including what might be the largest iPad in the world in the centre console!!

'The Hummer EV will use GM’s new Ultium Drive electric powertrain tech, and will feature three motors built into two drive units. These will combine to produce a “GM-estimated” 986bhp and 11,500lb ft of torque, enabling a 0-60mph time of around three seconds. Power will be sent to all four wheels using an e4WD system, with torque vectoring used to distribute it as needed.

The batteries will be arranged in a 24-module double-stacked layout, and while GM has yet to reveal their storage capacity it claims the Hummer EV will be able to travel more than 350[km?] on a full charge. The 800V system can be charged at speeds of up to 350kW on a DC fast charger.

Al Oppenheiser, the Hummer EV’s chief engineer, claimed the vehicle would be “an absolute off-road beast”, with the e4WD system giving it “ maneuverability unlike anything GM has ever offered before.”'