View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2020, 08:27 (Ref:4014953)   #121
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For those looking more at the retro-fit options, Swindon have developed a conversion kit that fits straight into the original Mini in place of the A-series engine.

'Following the launch of the brand's own Swind E electric Mini, the system allows owners of the famous British city car to swap its original A-Series petrol engine for a zero-emissions unit.

Available to order now from £8850 plus VAT, the conversion kit is centred around the company's recently launched HPD E 'crate' motor, which is claimed to offer the highest power-to-volume ratio of any automotive propulsion system, weighing in at just 50kg and producing 107bhp.'