Thread: Grojean Haas
View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2023, 04:26 (Ref:4145333)   #11
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Wasn’t the frustration of the coverage to do with what they showed before we knew he was OK?
I can’t actually remember. But now we are past and we know what happened and what the result was.
I can't really remember any criticism of coverage, but it has been awhile. I recent went back and watched the replay of the race and while you get the initial crash shown live as it happens, they cut away and didn't show anything else or show any replays until Grosjean is out and shown sitting in the medical car. Then they did show replays.

Richard