View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2023, 17:03 (Ref:4145742)   #34
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am not surprised RBR was at top. I saw an interview with Alonso earlier this weekend in which he was trying to keep the hype train under control. I think they are fast, but not quite at the top yet. I like that Albon pulled the Williams up decently well. I am honestly surprised that Hulk did so well. While I expected the rookies to not do as well as their teammates, I did expect them to be a bit closer.

It will be interesting to see what race pace is like tomorrow and who is able to get the best performance out of tires over long runs.

Richard