View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2023, 20:20 (Ref:4152301)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What Do You Really Miss.....? (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly....)

This is one for the Le Mans veterans. Prompted by a couple of nostalgic posts on a super-quiet forum elsewhere () what do you miss about Le Mans that you used to really enjoy? Not intended to be an exercise in being critical, as many good things have happened over the course of my 35 visits to the race, but those things that you remember that are no longer a part of a Le Mans trip....

I'll start...
  • The view along the start/finish straight (and elsewhere) without debris fencing
  • The straight run down to the Esses from the Dunlop Bridge
  • The Grand Marnier crepe stall (if it's still there, I haven't found it for a few years)
  • Well-designed and collectible tickets