View Single Post
Old 1 May 2023, 10:44 (Ref:4153995)   #14
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I miss variety on track. Between this year and next that should be remedied.

I miss the trees they cut down at Arnage to put the roundabout in. It feels very bare now.

I miss the ludicrous sight of people camping on gravel on the side of the road going past Expo parking. A road which is busy 24/7 for a week. Absolute misery and the true spirit of endurance!

Every time they build more corporate hospitality I miss whatever view has disappeared.

But on the whole, I think the experience has steadily improved in the time I have been going (since 2010).
- Much better spectator areas at Indianapolis, Arnage and Mulsanne.
- The pedestrian bridge at the main entrance so you don't get run over between the gate and the track.
- More tree planting at the top end of the circuit.
- Better toilets, but still work to do here.
- Opening the track for walking, cycling, scootering around.
- Free museum entry for race ticket holders. I don't think this was always the case?