View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2009, 16:14 (Ref:2562800)   #25
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralta View Post
I had a bit of a chuckle when I saw a pic of the windtunnel model by Lotus who had recently just got approved while USF1 can only come up with some pictures of shop equipment (Haas) that is not even state of the art when they have been saying since Feb 24 that they have been planning this thing for years. They have been planning this for years yet they are still working on the workshop. Am I missing something.
Planning and execution are two different steps. Hopefully they will be able to execute quickly enough.

I do find it funny about the comment about the shop equipment. First it was "the building is empty they have no equipment!!". Now they have equipment, but "It's not state of the art!!".

Kudos to Lotus for getting to where they are today. I wish all of the new teams the best of luck and hope to see them all on the grid in 2010.