View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 21:44 (Ref:4002512)   #2683
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It’s not an easy time, but we’ll get through 2020 first, then after 2021 we’ll see what’s happened. Sadly it looks like GT2 has had it’s day for now. Look forward to seeing them in action this year. We’ll see if GT3 can replace it. Although the technology could ruin it as you say. It’s the main classes that need the most attention though

I hope it’s close enough between the cars in LMP1 and LMP2 for us to have a good race. That’s the main thing. It’s not easy with both IMSA and WEC having struggles with entries atm. I’m sure IMSA will find a way to cut costs and survive. WEC might be a different story, although I look forward to this year’s and next year’s races all the same

Although sportscars is going through a bit of a rebuilding process due to circumstances, I expect races like Le Mans to survive, they’ve always found a way to. There is a reason to be concerned, but the race will still be as great as ever. Of course Sportscar racing isn’t quite what it was at the beginning of the century, but times have moved and we’ve still had some quite good moments over the past decade. Hopefully we can continue to in the future whatever happens. Just as long as we find over means of powering cars about from electric. Biofuel anyone?