View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 21:48 (Ref:4002513)   #2684
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
Hi guys, am I the only one getting worried about the future of this race and racing in general, especially regarding the GT field?
More and more people talking about the GT2/GTE era coming to an end and being replaced by GT3.
I have nothing against GT3 but to me the cars look less attractive compared to GT2, they don't look as proper race cars like GTE do, they are less noisy, plus they have driver aids like ABS and traction control, easier to drive.
I don't fully agree. I went at Spa 24H once in 2018, I think the GT3 are fantastic real GT, they can race on wet easily, more powerful than GTE, a bit less fast in corners and curves though. This category is also very diversified and could be part of the Le Mans entry list.