View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2020, 13:13 (Ref:4002775)   #2691
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I love LMP3, but I personally would like a nice split of LMPs and GTs.

I don't really see a future where LMP3 is part of the WEC. LMP2 is strong and healthy (although lacks variety). Just need a sustainable LMP1 class.

If GTE does collapse then I can see the ACO allowing factory GT3 cars just to get manufacturer names in.

I think LMP3 might be one of the best classes, but I don't really think it should be in the full WEC. But I do think the Le Mans support races are a good idea, and I'd extend them and include GT3s more, and maybe even GT4s.