View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2020, 12:01 (Ref:4003012)   #2695
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
You can understand that given the lack of diversity and the lack of novelty of the entry list, I won't open a predictions thread this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The competition legend

We could do a simpler pole time, winning laps and margin type affair this year? If PascaLM isn’t up for it maybe someone else could give him a break after all these years of service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, I can understand the lack of desire to run a full comp, but I agree Adam, something along those lines would at least give us something to do while twiddling our thumbs at home... I can do it unless there is someone else who wants to...
It's a bit late up, but I've gone and posted one. Obviously not as good as normal, but have a go people. Do you know your Le Mans stuff and can see into the future?

Link here: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155512