View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2020, 11:08 (Ref:4003476)   #2700
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As they were discussing on RLM, assuming that we are back to something approaching 'normal' next June, I don't think there will be anything on the Friday. I enjoyed the night session (FP3) but it seemed daft to have four hours of free practice after qualifying. 45 minutes of qually was too short. I would have preferred 2 hours of the 4 in the evening to have been qualifying. Of course, they did what they did to give the teams the running and set-up time after the loss of the test day, but I don't expect that format to be retained. I think they will find a way to retain 'Hyperpole' which I enjoyed a lot more than I expected. I think they will return to much the same format as before, with Hyperpole perhaps left until late on on Thursday evening. In the dark it would be even more exciting....