Thread: Racing numbers
View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2002, 15:37 (Ref:334309)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's interesting that he didn't want to lose his favoured number. It's very NASCAR-esque.

It is funny and it's not a superstitious thing, but you do get rather attached to your own number.

Talking of superstitions, does anyone race with number 13? It's not something that would bother me - my birthday is on the 13th so I don't really attach anything bad to it. In fact it's always amazed me that the 13th grid position is quite often labels 12A (or some such thing). Calleding it 12A doesn't mean you aren't 13th!