View Single Post
Old 6 May 2014, 16:51 (Ref:3402928)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Never been a fan of grandstands, like to move around and watch from different places and would rather spend the large sums they charge on other things
I am. Money extremely well spent, particularly for those who like me will brave out the entire race this year under a blazing sun during daytime and probably quite a cold night. T17 Durand for me with James and Tony for the fourth straight year. I can still move around - it isn't as if the ACO stewards tie me to the seat for the duration........