View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2022, 14:17 (Ref:4120222)   #7
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
Does Hy-Vee have stores in LA? I'm sure they are expanding their territory but I didn't know they were that far south.

Peacock coverage of practice implied that the company has financed some of the infrastructure improvements. Is the track still owned by NASCAR?

Sounds like tire management will be a bigger factor in the races than qualifying position, perhaps especially so on Saturday as it's going to be so hot.

I'm unclear on the rules. Since there is only one qualifying session for the two races, and no major chassis changes are allowed between qualifying and the first race - does that mean nothing can be changed between the race on Saturday and the race on Sunday? If so it seems like a real crap shoot on setup for the weekend as a whole.
No stores in Louisiana but I was traveling this week.

Going to be a scorcher for the race, hard on the fans in the grandstand and the teams on track.

sent during haircut