View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2024, 17:31 (Ref:4205178)   #843
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
These cars are gonna be pretty fast with this bop. If this is a correction for the introduction of the new Peugeot, it must be quite the improvement from the outgoing 9x8.
I’m sure there is an improvement with the Peugeot, otherwise they’ve done a bad job.

However, I wouldn’t take this BoP as a measure of that. They will have set it conservatively because it is a new car as tomcug says.

Quote:
There's other discussions about this new bop with some saying it's most favorable to Toyota because of the power gain and energy allotment for Imola.
Toyota have gained on power (to some) and weight (to most). But Ferrari have gained more on both, so it is odd to highlight Toyota, but not Ferrari.
Quote:
I wonder though, if Porsche will still be fastest with the weight reduction they received. I think Imola is the type of track where being more nimble is an advantage.
Other than Cadillac and Lamborghini (and Peugeot) every car has a greater weight drop. Apart from Peugeot every car has a greater power increase.

The Porsche is a good car so I am sure it will do OK, but that won’t be because of there changes.