View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2007, 07:36 (Ref:1929066)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh dear, I worry about Le Mans weather threads....... Too much like tempting fate for my liking.

So, let's get this straight once and for all.

We need to harness the power of positive thought.

[chantmode]

It will not rain at Le Mans

It will not rain at Le Mans during the entire race

(Optional chorus) It will not rain at Le Mans during the entire race [scrutineering*][Wednesday practice*][Thursday practice*][Friday walkabout*]
(*delete as appropriate)

It will not rain at Le Mans.

[/chantmode]

Feel free to adopt a suitable heavy metal score - perhaps an adaptation of 'We are the Champions' or a track from Ozzy's new album, or something by the Floyd (for absent friends ).

When your friends and family ask you why you're talking to yourself all the time all of a sudden, just remind them (adapting Mr. Shankley's wise words) 'Some people believe Le Mans is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

Last edited by Aysedasi; 5 Jun 2007 at 07:40.