View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2009, 21:19 (Ref:2364239)   #23
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For me the F1 forum and ten-tenths as a whole has gone downhill slightly over the last couple of years thanks to a number of things. It is not my place to decide who is on the moderating or Admin team, but I personally feel things were better a couple of years ago when Craig and Redshoes ran ten-tenths and when the old moderators were present such as Fab, Aysedasi and Redshoes. I realise some of the above have returned but honestly they dont participate on ten-tenths half as much as they used to and some of the moderators that have replaced them and others dont seem to me to share the passion for the sport that they did. Another thing which I personally dont see the need for was the introduction of reputation points which has in turn effectively turned things into something of a popularity contest. I dont know if it is just me, but it seems to me that the current owners of ten-tenths dont get involved as much with the forum and involved with threads in the racing forums, this has for me detracted from what ten-tenths was a couple of years ago. That was something both Craig and Redshoes never did, it was pretty common to see Redshoes or Craig in one of the various motorsport forums here on ten-tenths and getting involved. That doesent seem to happen with the current owners. IMO.

All that said, ten-tenths is still easily the best motorsport forum that I know of and im glad to be part of it.