View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2014, 13:50 (Ref:3393887)   #75
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So the ELMS will potentially have the superior viewing package this weekend, lolz.

Because of my frustration with this series I was only going to watch Silverstone and Spa this year anyway, as LM preparation of course... but now with this apparent fooling around going on I'll probably do just this one* before Le Mans. Cannot be bothered with the illegal sub-standard-definition Motors feeds, cut-and-paste Eurosport bits with Carlton Kirby or delayed broadcasts at this point.

*new P1s cannot be missed

Has Hindy praised this new brave decision (or proposal) yet? Wouldn't be overly surprised TBH