Thread: BTCC Brands Hatch Rd4/5/6
View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2020, 09:21 (Ref:3992847)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Here's hoping Jake has a fit and healthy engine. The lad and the FK2 have always looked good at Brands.

Cookie I can see running well, ditto the Dynamics duo.

I reckon the BMWs will be solid rather than spectacular. And I can see Ash Sutton pushing too hard as I don't think the car and track will be as well suited as Donny - but what do I know?
Ash hinted recently that he is going to be 'robust' in his approach this season. He recognised that it might not endear him to the rest of the grid, but he will be adopting a glory or bust approach. I think we saw traces of that last weekend, and there will be more to come.