View Single Post
Old 27 May 2020, 21:34 (Ref:3978795)   #101
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I guess Chase gets second! Maybe Keso gets DQed later this week and the guy that actually led at the end of 600 miles will win!!

GWC rule, the Chase, stages; all stupid, fake winning and dumbing down of the sport. That said, I'm kinda glad this happened. I won't a second more on the series this year
Just watched the 1 hour highlight show, I was having beauty sleep when the race was run.

Yeah, dumb artificial nonsense. If the race distance happens under yellow that should be that in my books.

I hate the stage stuff too, that's more Mickey Mouse Disney Super Mario Kart Racing. It shouldn't be a thing in what is the pinnacle of US motorsport. I bet the drivers don't want this, and I'd bet Dale would be very vocal if he were still with us.

And they can bin the Chase playoff nonsense too. I only want one Chase in NASCAR and for him to be strapped in the #9!

Good race, wrong damn result.