View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2020, 23:49 (Ref:3981231)   #115
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In all reality management probably doesn't care either way, but you sell the series to a sponsor without making the move they made today banning Confederate flags at their events. Now how they will police that at the events not on their tracks could be sticky. But would you be tone deaf enough to fight NASCAR on that point? I could see it but think the money is too big.

And I'm sure the series affiliates all read their contacts and found the morals clauses very interesting. Similar to upper management being let go because of actions unbecoming their position, I can guarantee they each have moral clauses to have an out based on the others actions. I'm sure NASCAR was told that wasn't the hill to die on and lose their sponsors by not responding to Bubba. The fans they may lose can't possibly amount to the cash paid by Monster (with Coca-Cola slightly affiliated after buying everything Hansen made except Monster and investing a bit), Xfinity and Camping World to put their names on the window.