View Single Post
Old 23 May 2013, 19:30 (Ref:3252296)   #178
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsTrecu View Post
I find it strange that so many people choose P1 as their first option. I know it's the top level of endurance racing, but right now with only two real contenders and one of them running an "underfunded" (compared to Audi, according to what is said on the Toyota thread) program, I feel like more is needed in that particular class to be called "la crème de la crème".

Looking just from an entertainment point of view, would you still make it your first choice ? That's the only factor I took into account to make my list.
I could watch a P1 car circle around by itself for hours and preferably a privateer car like MM or Rebellion.