View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2013, 23:01 (Ref:3342518)   #23
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
No, Beetle, I wouldn't pick Sentul over Sepang, but that is NOT because Sepang is an FIA Grade 1 circuit. I think Sepang has a good layout, and is in attractive surroundings. However, I'd be fine with seeing China have Zhuhai, and going to Sentul instead of Shanghai. It would probably be cheaper for the AsLMS, at least in some ways, to do that. Also, Indonesia is a very major market, with 240+ million people.

I don't see South Korea getting two rounds, so I think we're safe from seeing Yeongam on the schedule, for now. I'm very happy that the series is going to Inje Autopia. Yes, I could see India and/or Thailand getting in on the action. If that proposed circuit near Mumbai ever gets off the ground, maybe the AsLMS would go there instead of Buddh; it would almost certainly be more cost-effective compared to the circuit currently hosting F1.