View Single Post
Old 5 May 2023, 21:28 (Ref:4154664)   #13
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
You're right, I think it is a formula based thing, so IMSA officials aren't deciding to make changes, but instead they decided to use this mathematics approach that is fed by data loggers in the car. The math told them to make small changes.

It is fine, as long as they don't mess with the fake fuel fill thing I think the fans will be happy! [emoji23]
I think it's fighting the different track makeup too. I'm not a fan of that part though, just let some cars do better at "flowing" tracks and others can do better at point and squirt running.

But I'm also guessing those with the knowledge depth know why the changes are made and what the result will be there. IMSA isn't really interested in the fan knows why the change and explanations probably would not come easily.