View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2020, 13:18 (Ref:3986733)   #83
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
A fairly large entry could be at all the rounds this year. So far I've counted 40 cars with nearly 2 months until Lydden. Plus not many mentions of returning Swifts, rx150, or retros so a fair few could be on the horizon.

10 supercars at the moment is okay, certainly better than the last few years. Of those 40 many were confirmed pre-lockdown so I wouldn't be surprised if some don't make it to the grid. But if the other classes grow by a similar amount as Supercar and Mini have, then it should be a big entry.
I think at this stage it's anyone's guess as to how many entries there will be! Lots of people will have changed plans since the original announcements - it's not until we see an entry list that we'll get a decent picture of the state of things (for both the British and BTRDA championships).

Although given how poor the RX150 grid has been over the last couple of years that could well be dead.