View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2023, 23:45 (Ref:4148119)   #135
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCT View Post
I have seen them, thank you very much.
I just said what you said back at you!

Have a look at the pit stop times.

Also look at the lap time consistency across the drivers in each car. There is more variation across some of the non Toyotas. Not a surprise as some of these drivers are newer to these kind of cars.

Quote:
No I am talking about the relative performances of the cars.
The Toyota was just way faster.

Anywhere, anytime.
Not in qualifying! But generally yes, it was quicker. They could cope with any conditions much better.
Quote:
Like a Red Bull in F1. But they don't call that a BoP formula.
Probably more so, because Toyota had the advantage of two years with the car and racing in the series unlike the others.

Ultimately we have a different understanding of how this works. Your point is that Toyota was dominant. It was! Others are pointing out that BoP does not stop this. BoP just balances the potential. Not the execution.

Last edited by Adam43; 18 Mar 2023 at 23:54.