View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2023, 12:12 (Ref:4165668)   #852
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
Gerard , I often found the French to be quite helpful , if you can speak a bit of French .
20 odd years ago I had a delivery [ high tech / high security so could not go by normal mail delivery systems ], to Troyes .
Got to the area where I thought it should be but could not find Street name etc .
Asked a passing Frenchman who did not know it , but he had a map at his home a few hundred meters away . Got there , looked at street map and nothing . He was " devastated " , and it must be "Nouveau"
He had been very helpful , but went back to area with new industrial units , tried a new secure looking factory , with no name , in a street with no name and found the company I wanted .
A delivery of high tech/high security to a secure looking factory with no name on a street with no name? All sounds very James Bond to me!