View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2023, 20:27 (Ref:4165713)   #864
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Our work address is 46 Xxxxxxx, which is actually a bungalow which is in the grounds of the factory where we are based. Despite having a photo of where we are, specific instructions where to deliver, an address that always gives pointers to where we are, our parcels go to the bungalow.

"Sat nav said the bungalow chief"

"Didn't you read the label?"

Blank stare.

Of all the carriers DPD is the best because they give short delivery windows and tell me "You're next" so I can lurk around outside looking for the driver. They also send a photo showing where they left it when I've not seen them!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk