View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2023, 12:57 (Ref:4165835)   #871
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I ordered the product just a week ago, and yet it was delivered this morning; a better service than some UK based retailers can manage. But how can they afford to do this at that price? It came via air cargo and I am pretty sure that the Royal Mail delivery charge will be about what the overall cost was let alone the airfreight cost and the production cost of the item.
Aliexpress you mean? Yes, works fine, no secret its all about pooling and sharing. Surprisingly I ordered an alum rad for a 951 and it was good quality, fair price and fast delivery. But I was prepared to pay some import taxes and others, nothing showed up from our custom dept. Why. Because they know our rules and fill the forms to escape any further cost. In my case it was "spare part to repair element". How they learn all this is another question.