View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2023, 14:56 (Ref:4165841)   #873
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Actually it was a company called Temu, GĂ©rard. However, seeing as how the Chinese state appears to have fingers in every pie, as the children's rhyme goes, they could well be the same company.

As for the duty on items, it could well be that they've mixed up your and my email addresses as I keep getting emails from so called "couriers" telling me that fees have to be paid before they can deliver some "goods" that I haven't even ordered. Oh, and the senders of these emails all have obscure email addresses that supposedly have come from the USA. And no, I don't open them; they go straight in the bin!