View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2023, 15:01 (Ref:4165842)   #874
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Cheap because their labour costs are peanuts. Perhaps not applicable to a cheap £3 item but would you be prepared to travel to China to fight a court case if you bought an expensive item that wasn't fit for purchase (e.g. one of these chocolate steel cranks you see advertised for under a grand). If they have no UK or European distributor you have no UK or European recourse.

Peter, as it was just a cheap item, I really wasn't bothered. However, I would have wanted to know a lot more, from a dependable source, if it was something important.

Curiously, when I did search for reviews of the company, they were nearly all very negative with many claiming that they never received their items. Yet my single experience has been very positive and the goods are exactly as described and just what I wanted. So, Happy Days!