View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2023, 16:24 (Ref:4165847)   #875
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Never receive an item, or receive "something" quite different is a wondeful experience here! Try a Uber taxi also called VTC, and you can ask for a prostituate, male, female, third gender, Yorkshire, Chihuaha, any drug, coke, new mexican delivery and so on. When when it comes to ask for "just drive me home, mate", things become much more complicated as if by magic.

Sometimes I've a look at the comments about Deliveroo (equivalent to Uber eats) whose average customer is not quite familiar with places like Carlton or Martinez hotels if you see what I mean. You can read comments like "this son a b**ch didn't even ring at my door" or "this b@st@rd ate all my french fries" or "his scooter stings" or "WTH did they buy using my credit card numbers?". Should be called Uber Hits! The good part of living on a crazy planet, is you don't feel alone when bad things happen to others! Oui, je sais, ce n'est pas très Chrétien mais bon sang ça fait du bien! Et même vachement du bien. Ta!