View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2024, 13:04 (Ref:4198485)   #602
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8supes View Post
One thing i dont understand is that regardless of whether Horner did or didnt do what he is being accused of why wasnt he suspended until the investigation was complete?

He was at the testing, being interviewed in press conferences etc. In any other organisation or industry you are suspended (on full pay) until the investigation has been concluded.

Also, why is nobody pointing this out? Why are the media not asking this? It surprises me that it wasnt more of a story tbh
Because suspending the team principle at the start of the season would seriously hamper operations. Whilst I agree with you (because you're right), it would cause too much impact. What if Red Bull lost this season after a terrible start due to this, and he was found innocent?

I'm normally all for paid suspension, but in this case I understand why not. I imagine his communications are being heavily monitored due to the lack if suspension.