View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2024, 13:09 (Ref:4198487)   #603
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8supes View Post
One thing i dont understand is that regardless of whether Horner did or didnt do what he is being accused of why wasnt he suspended until the investigation was complete?

He was at the testing, being interviewed in press conferences etc. In any other organisation or industry you are suspended (on full pay) until the investigation has been concluded.

Also, why is nobody pointing this out? Why are the media not asking this? It surprises me that it wasnt more of a story tbh
I don't think the actual details of what happened have been publicly announced - at least officially, apart from the vague and broadly worded initial statement. I have read lots of rumours and guesswork, none of which is verified. So, if we don't know what allegedly happened, how can we know whether temporary suspension is warranted or not?