View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2024, 16:26 (Ref:4198673)   #611
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
while i feel like the press release doesn't really strike me as being particularly illuminating nor is it a victory for transparency, im prepared to move on.
Pretty much my viewpoint. It feels like "Red Bull has declared Red Bull innocent". No doubt more to the story, but time will tell if more details emerge. I expect lots of gnashing of teeth and calls for retribution against the press, etc. It will just have to slowly burn down a bit. Probably will not be talked about a great deal after second race, unless more details show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
I am sure that will be a weight off Horners mind....
And now it is a chain around his neck. Right or wrong his detractors will always point to this.

Richard