View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2024, 17:10 (Ref:4198677)   #614
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Innocent until proven guilty…
That's an interesting point, in that the 'guilt' also depends on whether this is (would) be considered a criminal or civil matter.

The wording of the response from Red Bull suggests that this is being (currently) handled as a civil matter - and whilst there is still a presumed innocence, it is worth noting that the threshold for guilt is a 'balance of probability' rather than 'beyond reasonable doubt'.