View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2023, 14:18 (Ref:4161040)   #1362
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Traffic has been 'fun' out to Arnage and Mulsanne Corner these last two nights. Last night the road was closed by the gendarmes coming out of Arnage - we assumed for an incident or accident - which left us with a big detour. Luckily I had an expert navigator on board! The watchword if you're travelling out there is - be good and do as you're told - old routes that you've used for years will give you nothing but grief! As we're expecting even worse traffic over the weekend, we won't even be trying to do Arnage or Mulsanne during the race....
I take the detour twice and it's OK. I followed "violet" signs and they lead to Arnage corner via Moncé-en-Belin.
At the stop : left to Arnage or ahead to Mulsanne (once you entered Mulsanne, always take to the left till beyond the stadium and sport installations).