View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2007, 05:01 (Ref:1890169)   #42
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Update

Guys-

Thanks for all the continued responses and incredible first-hand information.

I feel it is my duty - dare I say it, my sad responsibility to inform you I will not make it to the 2007 running of the 24 Heures de Mans. The logistics alone made it incredibly difficult to make it this year. Simply put, I think I started planning too late.

So to make up for it - and, again remember this is my birthday gift to my father for his 60th year on this race-filled Earth - I'm taking him to the Canadian Grand Prix.

Montreal is a beautiful city and it will just be easier for us to get up there and back with minimal effort. Additionally, it's the week before Le Mans so we won't miss any of the "real" action.

I hope my fellow sportscars fans won't think any less of me that I'll be attending a "lesser" racing event. At least it's F1 racing.

Again, I appreciate the incredible amount of responses and will begin planning my 2008 Le Mans visit shortly after my return from Montreal.