Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2012, 07:19 (Ref:3135206)   #125
Lorenzo S
Racer

England
Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Lorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLorenzo S should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
...Still looking for an elusive English language '93 annual at a semi-reasonable price.
The best place to get the Le Mans yearbooks is in the boutique next to the museum in Le Mans! Not very useful if you live in England but they stock everything and the prices are cheaper than anyone online. If you are an ACO member you even get another discount. I can't remember if their stock goes back as far as 1993 but it wouldn't surprise me, they had loads in both French and English versions when I went in this June to pick up last years annual. If your French is up to it, you could always give them a ring as their online shop doesn't reflect their stock at all.

If you can't wait until next year to have a look, this bloke on EBay sells all of the yearbooks. Strangely, he doesn't seem to have many English versions at the moment, he had all of them when I looked earlier this year. You could always contact him.