View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2024, 06:55 (Ref:4190651)   #45
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
Hello EB -

Yes, I'm aware of a few fast big Healeys down under. A whole group Austin Healeys come over here a few years back to race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KxJbIq19kY
Interesting re the Aussie "Healey Trip" to your shores. Seems like it was a good trip enjoyed by all. I must confess back then my involvement with Historic Motor Sport was more Touring Car related but as years move on I get more involved with Sports car stuff. Nonetheless I had no idea of the trip you mention.

Great video as well.

FWIW The Healey Factory, mentioned in the video, is not too far (maybe 20 mins) from where I live... its quite an impressive and large all encompassing set up nowadays . Their site is impressive and must be at least a couple of acres in size. Note to self to take a drive there again to check its current status. Last time I looked their showroom had 'several dozen' cars of all brands and historic marques.