View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2000, 03:37 (Ref:5421)   #13
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
"Do you watch the Canadian FVee series? No? I guess you aren't really a motorsports fan then."
- Dont start me whats wrong with that statement.... Well maybe some people on the other side of the world can't Canadian FVees... When was the last time you watched an Australian FVee race? I don't know you, and quite frankly from reading soem of your posts i don't particularly care for you, but i you spend as much of your time devoted to motorsport as i do you must be doing very well indeed.

"How hard is it to overtake a car that has blown its motor or hit the wall?" and "What? Half of the time they were under caution? Unser backed into that one. Real exciting there..." and "Considering the mega downforce that the irl sleds are running i am not surprised. Most of the 3-4 wide racing is the laeders bumbling around the spridget drivers."
- What was the other thing on TV at the same time, F1... Why not watch the race? Or do you hate the series because you hate Tony George? Yes he is a prick, but the racing has squat to do with Tony George. If i didn't watch a series because there was someone who i don't like in the organising it, well, that kind of rules out...every class...

Whoopty **** if it was a lucky win and there were crashes.
If a high performance class doesn't have cars breaking down and people losing the cars, there is probably something. People break down and stack in Cart, F1 and Nascar...