View Single Post
Old 31 May 2022, 07:47 (Ref:4112178)   #280
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
When i started going to le mans back in the eighties, there were dozens of stalls, particularly under the stands opposite the pits, that sold model cars both racing and road cars, the numbers of those has been dropping over the years and very few left now/
There are still quite a few there - at least there were in 2019. There would have been limited point in 2021 with the small crowd.

The last model I bought was of the 2020 Nielsen LMP2 as a present for my lad (who worked on it).