View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2020, 11:20 (Ref:3986940)   #549
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Yes, it was inevitable, so same scrutineering location/format as for Test Day. Question is, will we be able to at least access the pit lane while it's going on and get close to the cars being pushed to and from that building...?
The final "true" scrutineering have always been at this location if I remember correctly.
But yes, the movement of cars to and from the scrutineering should be visible from T17 and possibly best from T34 at pit exit.
From T34, I actually think it would be possible to see straight into the scruteneering session, unless they close the gates for each car.