View Single Post
Old 25 May 2023, 07:37 (Ref:4157863)   #3109
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i asked him about cars he would have loved to have driven but as he was able to, his answer was that thanks to goodwood he now gets to drive alsorts of different cars and although he is mostly very respectful he does find that if he is up against people he knows in equally matched cars the old instincts kick in and things get interesting. He did mention the toyota's but i was wearing my toyota shirt so perhaps that prompted that mention. Another questions was about how he managed to keep concentration over multiple stints and he recounted about how he once stayed in the car for a fourth stint and soon regreted it as cramp started to set in and he came close to ruining the race for the team.
Do you have a TGR flag for campsite? Have one from 2022 podium crowd - 1.5m x 0.9m has ties and a sleeve for thin pole - unused needs a cool iron. Can drop off as fairly local if pm me.

No pole - needs a telescopic type festival pole. Used their small pole for union and Danish flags last year.