View Single Post
Old 27 May 2023, 03:53 (Ref:4158126)   #3115
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Anyone else stil waiting for the Arnage/Mulsanne sticker to arrive?
No parking stickers received here whatsoever. I can't be bothered to chase them, and there isn't now time to receive them before I leave on Wednesday, so I plan to just turn up at the car park entrance and see what happens, the onus is on them to make sure their customers receive what they need.

I have to say I'm pretty disgusted by this ticketing fiasco they've created this year, not least because of their hypocrisy in promoting 'green' issues, while blatantly offsetting any good they may be trying to do by having to send multiple separate ticketing items all over the world, when one dispatch with all items should have sufficed, or better still, only offer e-tickets and mobile tickets. I believe some people have received four or more DHL deliveries...? Utterly ridiculous, expensive and wasteful.

Right, with that off my chest, I'm going to go and hug a tree...