View Single Post
Old 27 May 2023, 09:17 (Ref:4158144)   #3118
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
I believe some people have received four or more DHL deliveries...? Utterly ridiculous, expensive and wasteful.
I've had 4 DHL deliveries. Two I paid for (entry/grandstand and then parking), but I've since had two more I didn't pay for, both for parking, one of which was for tickets I already had in hard copy together with holders that I could put in my windscreen for everyone to see. Makes no sense at all. But the fact that they are still sending out stickers does appear to mean that they intend to rely on them. I did pester the ticket office for at least a couple of weeks in late April/early May about the stickers - having sent me the email telling me I would have them, I expected to receive them. They were much quicker on the draw with the last sticker, which arrived just a few days after I bought the e-ticket.

It's a real shame that in this Centenary year with the promise of what could be the best race for quite a few years, the ACO have put so much time and energy into their corporate event organisation and have devoted so little thought to the people who actually keep their event alive - us.

Reading here over the past 4-5 months as well as keeping a much closer eye than ever before on conversations and comments at CA* and PH*, there are a lot of loyal Le Mans fans who have been alienated this year by the ACO, a situation made all the worse by their total failure (deliberate, I believe) to keep fans up to speed with the changes they were making for this year.

(*The one saving grace is that is it abundantly clear that we have by far the best forum and the nicest and most helpful people as members here ).