View Single Post
Old 21 May 2008, 07:32 (Ref:2208037)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG
Please note this is a race thread. If you have general chit chat please use one of the other two stickied threads as that is what they are there for. Thanks! The other threads are the lions share of a 1000 posts each and would be cumbersome as race threads. Any links missing and appropriate will, with help, be added I'm sure.

L.P.
Yep, can I stress this one please. Assuming HORNDAWG doesn't mind, I'm going to close it for a few days - you can still see and use the useful links. All other Le Mans related issues should go into the existing threads.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 21 May 2008 at 07:52.