View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2023, 19:18 (Ref:4140447)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for sure we will speculate wildly

but between the budget cap (reduced for this year to 135m i believe), longer season, time between the last race and first test, stability in the rule set etc...i do wonder how much time and effort teams are still willing to spend on misleading their opponents (for about a week or two)?

if you are RB with a reduced budget and wind tunnel time, how much can you even scrutinize every new part by the other teams anymore? then do it again after the first test, first race, and so on for the remainder of the season?

anyway, love the cap and hope austerity means less launch day mock up shenanigans.